One year after the worst flooding disaster in the history of the region, more floods resultant of heavy rains, badly hit many parts of Sindh. About a million people have been affected. Friends Foundation is committed for planning, organizing and enhancement of capabilities during emergency and Disaster. FF designed and implemented the project covering a period of three months.
District: TANDO ALLHA YAR,
Tehsil, Taluka,UCs,Chamber .Jhando Mari
- Base line survey for the proposed Tehsils focused on WASH.
- Conducted mobile camps on regular basis with medicines.
- The service delivery project supported in immediate relief in health issues, leads to life survivals thus ultimate reduction in communicable diseases.
- Health education sessions helped in promoting immediate measures for reduction of communicable diseases.
- Clean delivery kits distribution for safe delivery.
- The regular camps helped in improving the situation and decrease in number of patients.
- The project supported communities in improving their health status and reduce the communicable diseases to control it from wide spreading.